Proposed Amendment of shared use bays, Lennard Road, Croydon
THE CROYDON (NORTH) (PARKING PLACES) (NO. 3) ORDER TRAFFIC ORDER 2016 – PN80
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Croydon Council on 11 July 2016 made the above Traffic Order under the relevant sections of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended and all other enabling powers.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to remove four shared use (permit/pay and display) parking bays and introduce two new shared use parking bays in Lennard Road outside Harris Academy School to accommodate a new school “keep clear” marking to protect the permanent entrance to the school. The new bays would have a 4 hour maximum stay with no return to the same bay within 1 hour;
3. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on the 18 July 2016 and can be inspected between 9am and 4pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made, at the “Access Croydon” Facility, Bernard Wetherill House, 8 Mint Walk Croydon, CR0 1EA.
4. Copies of the Order may be obtained from Order Making Section, Parking Design, 6th Floor, Zone C, Bernard Wetherill House, 8 Mint Walk Croydon, CR0 1EA.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act, 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulations made there under have not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks of the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 13 July 2016
Highway Improvement Manager