‘Local retailers have a crucial role to play in increasing access to healthy food’ London Mayor 2018.
Can you help us devise a Good Food Retail Plan for Croydon?
A good food retail environment is characterised by businesses (for and not for profit) who are doing at least some of the following:
- Selling sustainably produced meat, dairy and fish, wholegrain foods and Real Bread
- Less likely to serve highly processed fatty, salty and sugary foods and sugary drinks
- Providing safe and nutritious food for diverse needs
- Treating employees and suppliers fairly
- Developing collaborative relationships with suppliers
- Reducing environmental impact
The purpose of this workshop is to share local and national current good practice and provide a forum for local retailers to guide the development of Croydon’s Good Food Retail Plan.
Your voice matters and can create a positive impact for healthy sustainable living.
We look forward to meeting you at the event.
This event has already taken place. You may not attend this event any longer.