Norbury Library Cafe requirement:
The London Borough of Croydon is seeking to appoint an innovative Café Operator for its community café in the soon to be refurbished Norbury Library.
We would like you to join us at our engagement event on Monday 12th August where you can give your ideas for the forthcoming tender for the provision of a Café in Norbury Library.
This is great opportunity to shape and run a community café in the soon to be refurbished Norbury Library. We are interested in a café provider/ operator who will offer light refreshments to library visitors, add to the library experience and encourage customers to stay longer and socialise in the new space.
The event will give interested parties a chance to hear a short presentation on the council’s plans for refurbishing Norbury Library, our aspirations for the café and our wider plans for libraries across Croydon, followed by a discussion with an opportunity for feedback and your ideas.
We would like to meet you to find out what you think is in the best interest of Norbury to make this a success.
6.30pm – tour/meet & greet
7.00pm – presentation followed by Q&A
Location: Norbury Library, Beatrice Avenue, Norbury, SW16 4UW
Please register on the London Tenders Portal for updates, documentation, Q&A and slides from the event.
How to register your interest on the portal.
If you wish to register an interest in this opportunity, please follow the steps below:
• Register your company on the London Tenders Portal free of charge.
• Await acceptance. You will receive an email confirming your username and password
• Use your username and password to log into the London Tenders Portal and register your interest in the relevant contract:
• Shortly after you have registered your interest and following the engagement event you will receive a second email containing a link to access the tender documentation – once live.
You will be sent updates through the portal and a copy of the slides and Q&A from the evening, if you can’t make the event but want to give comments, please send through the portal.
• We reserve the right to make this contract available to partners and other public sector and / or voluntary organisations.
• Croydon Council aims to provide equality of opportunity and welcomes applicants from black and minority ethnic communities and disabled groups. In addition the council actively seeks to use small to medium enterprises (SME) as part of its sustainability policy.
• Please include the contract number of this process when communicating with the Council.
• Please direct any communication about this procurement via the www.londontenders.org portal.
• The Council reserves the right to hold clarification interviews / site visits with leading bidders.
This event has already taken place. You may not attend this event any longer.